Shanghai Pengpu Machine Building Plant Co., Ltd.
Address: 288 Canghai Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai
Established on March 18, 1959, Shanghai Peng Pu Machine Building Plant was one of the first plants involved in researching, developing and manufacturing crawler bulldozers in China
After restructured on ownership, Shanghai Peng Pu Machine Building Plant has transformed to be the subsidiary company fully invested by Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (Group) .In 2015 October, THE SELF-DEVELOP AND MANUFACTURE CONSTRUCTION MACHINE PROJECT, which covering 312,000 square metres of the land in Shanghai Lingang Heavy Equipment Industrial Zone, with the total investment of 2.53 billion yuan RMB was built and put into use.
Peng Pu stick to “Users' demand is our pursuit” as company’s core value，following the vision of “Sticking to innovative philosophy, Pooling high quality resources, Pursuing customer satisfaction, Motivating teamwork spirit, Building famous brand, Promoting company’s value”, to make first-class, high quality products and good service. Peng Pu has been titled as national famous name brand for many years.
In the future, Peng Pu will try to grab the opportunity, adjust product structure, improve capacity to make a new future.